Goose Gear's corporate DNA in California goes back to 1952. What began in 1952 in Huntington Beach, California as Pazzulla Plastics has morphed into Goose Gear. This is a three-generation family owned business with over 60 years of know how in the laminate manufacturing industry.
We have taken the knowledge acquired over three generations and applied it to crafting cabinets specifically designed for off-road trucks, SUVs and campers of all kinds. Made on state-of-the-art CNC machinery, Goose Gear cabinets are capable of meeting the needs of the most exacting of local or world-traveling, off-road adventurists.
Return, Exchange, and Cancellation Policies
- If your order contains incorrect products or has been damaged in transit, documentation and photos are required within 72 hours of receiving the order.
- If you are dissatisfied with the product once your order is received, you are solely responsible for return shipping costs.
- Products must be returned in original packaging and adequately protected for carrier handling. Returned product will be inspected for damage or evidence that it was installed. Upon return, Goose Gear, in its sole discretion, will assess product’s condition for resale. A restocking fee of 20% will be applied to the amount. If product is not resalable, we cannot accept a return.
- Once an order is placed, if that order is canceled within its predicted production timetable, you will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.
- Original Purchaser is eligible for warranty coverage with valid proof of purchase.
- All warranty issues will be resolved directly by Goose Gear and End User, where it applies. Goose Gear will communicate directly with End User to review defect and extend appropriate remedies as warranted.
No products can be matched with those tags. Consider removing some filters.Back to collection