*PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS A 4-6 WEEK PRODUCTION LEAD TIME ON ALL TRAIL KITCHEN PRODUCTS.
Pull up to your campsite, unload the King Charles onto a table or tailgate, and be cooking in seconds. Instead of fumbling around looking for your camp kitchen gear, keep it all in one convenient and compact box with the added benefit of a utensil drawer and organizer. Rest the stove on top of the box for a more convenient cooking height and enjoy a delicious meal in the great outdoors.
The King Charles is a lightweight chuck box that keeps your kitchen gear organized and accessible with built-in storage compartments and handy utensil drawers. Constructed from aircraft grade aluminum and stainless steel, this premium camping box is smaller and lighter than a traditional wooden patrol box and will withstand years of constant use. Includes removable shelf for taller stoves or more gear, and utensil drawer with organizer (uses high quality ball bearing drawer slides).
- Weight: 25.5 lbs (Empty)
- Exterior: 16.6" T x 16.5" D x 27" W
- Interior: 14" T x 14.5" D x 23.8" W
- Storage Space: 3.125 cubic ft.
Fits 2 burner camp stoves up to 4.5" T x 14.25" D x 23.5" W, including Chef Teton, Camp Chef Everest, Camp Chef Rainier, Coleman Triton, and more.
WHAT FITS INSIDE?
- (1) Camp Chef Everest 2-Burner Camp Stove (23.5” or smaller stove)
- (1) GSI Bugaboo Base Camper Cookset - Large (3L pot, 5L pot, 9" pan)
- (1) GSI 12” fry pan w/ folding handle
- (1) GSI 10” fry pan w/folding handle
- (1) Pivot Spatula, 1 Pivot Spoon & 1 Pack Tongs
- (5) Infinity Backpacking Mugs (insulated, color coded)
- (8) Cascadian Bowls (6.4" x 1.7", color coded)
- (8) Cascadian Plates (9.5", color coded)
- (8) Pioneer Forks, Knives & Tablespoons
- (8) Collapsible Java Drip
- (6) Chopping Mats & 4 Food Safety Paring Knives
- (2) Collapsible Dish Washing Tubs
- (1) 1lb Propane Cylinder