*PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS A 4-6 WEEK PRODUCTION LEAD TIME ON ALL TRAIL KITCHEN PRODUCTS. Please also note that shipping for this item is only available by truck freight and ships directly from the manufacturer. The cost to ship is determined by destination and distance and can vary between $150-$500. You will pay zero shipping at time of checkout, but we will followup with an exact amount and collect payment at that time.
New for 2019! Convert your minivan into a fully-outfitted adventure van with a high performance minivan kitchen. The Minivan Camper Kitchen is a slide-out kitchen unit that mounts in the rear cargo area of minivans like the Mercedes Metris, Chrysler Pacifica, Dodge Grand Caravan, Ford Transit Connect, Ram Promaster City, and Toyota Sienna, as well as a variety of SUVs.
Cook, clean, and store all your kitchen gear and food in this all-in-one minivan camping kitchen. The Minivan Camper Kitchen includes a stainless steel sink, 2 burner propane stove from SMEV of Italy, marine grade water system with folding faucet, 0.5 micron carbon block water filter, 4 gallon fresh water reservoir, marine grade 12V pump, a rechargeable 9 ah AGM battery with charging system, slide-out kitchen surfaces, and more.
The water system operates at 55 psi, similar to the performance of home faucets and an optional hot water heater/shower is available. The upper cabinet and utensil drawer (with included organizer) offer ample space to store all of your cooking and dining equipment. Expanding tables add nearly 4 sq. ft. of food prep space in addition to the stove and sink area. Each table has specially designed 100 lb slides to hold them in the open position.
Mounting The Minivan Camper Kitchen is quick and utilizes load-rated cam straps hooked into the factory seat mounts or to factory cargo lash down points located near the rear of the camper kitchen. Contact us for specific mounting points for your vehicle. For SUVs, it helps us if you email a picture of the rear cargo area. See the overall dimensions below for general guidelines.
- This slide unit ls also available without the upper cabinet or slide tray in a "short" version for fitting underneath convertible seat beds (subtract $300). Overall exterior dimensions are 44.5" W x 24.5" D x 12.75" T.
- Can be ordered completely outfitted with all the essential cooking and dining gear for 4 people for an additional $249.
- Can be ordered with a slide tray for easier access to a fridge/cooler for an additional $200. Mounting points for securing the refrigerator/cooler are included. (Dometic CFX 35 fridge shown is 25" W x 17.9" D x 16.2" H) The usable size of the slide tray is 25 5/8" W x 24" D in the tall version and 41 1/2" W x 24" D on the short version
- An optional on-demand hot water heater can be added for showering and washing dishes and gear. It uses quick hose disconnects to quickly attach to a fitment on the rear of the main drawer and all hoses for water and propane connections are included. The heater can be fueled by either a bulk propane tank or a 1 lb cylinder with adapter.
Overall dimensions - 46" W x 25.5 " D x 30.625" T
Short model - 44.5" W x 24.5" D x 12.75" T
Short model w/full-width cargo slide - 44.5" W x 24.5" D x 15.75" T
We offer Free Shipping in the contiguous United States on all products from our South African brands.
- National Luna
- Escape Gear
Orders to Alaska and Hawaii may require additional charges.
ALUBOXAluBox cases size 10L to 175L will be shipped to a residential or commercial address for a fee.
Due to the size and weight of the larger boxes (size 192L and larger), we will only ship within the contiguous U.S. using truck freight. We will ship to any commercial address with a fork lift or a loading dock, or a freight facility close to you for pick up. This can be unloaded on a dock with a pallet jack.
ESCAPE GEARAll Escape Gear products are custom-made and built one at a time in Cape Town, South Africa. This means that they also ship directly from Cape Town to you using FedEx. Our best estimate for delivery of these single-batch products is 6-8 weeks.
Escape Gear closes for the holiday from 12/22/2022 to 1/15/2023. Custom Orders made before 12/2/2022 may ship before Christmas. Custom Orders made after 12/2/2022 may incur an additional time frame for shipment of 3 weeks, meaning 9-11 estimated delivery time frame.
Please note that there is a 4-6 week production lead time on all Trail Kitchen products. Trail Kitchen Van Kitchen and Mini Van Kitchen products are shipped by truck freight from the manufacturer. This pricing can vary between $150 to $500 per package based on distance and destination. You will checkout with a zero cost shipping payment and we will contact you with an exact quote and collect payment at that time. All other products ship at a flat rate of $55 at checkout.
Return, Exchange, and Cancellation Policies
- If your order contains incorrect products or has been damaged in transit, documentation and photos are required within 72 hours of receiving the order.
- If you are dissatisfied with the product once your order is received, you are solely responsible for return shipping costs.
- Products must be returned in original packaging and adequately protected for carrier handling. Returned product will be inspected for damage or evidence that it was installed. Upon return, Goose Gear, in its sole discretion, will assess product’s condition for resale. A restocking fee of 20% will be applied to the amount. If product is not resalable, we cannot accept a return.
- Once an order is placed, if that order is canceled within its predicted production timetable, you will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.
- Original Purchaser is eligible for warranty coverage with valid proof of purchase.
- All warranty issues will be resolved directly by Goose Gear and End User, where it applies. Goose Gear will communicate directly with End User to review defect and extend appropriate remedies as warranted.
NO MORE, NO LESS
The products we carry vary in size and weight as much as your delivery location. In light of this fact, we will charge you only what it costs us to ship to you, no more and no less. Unless otherwise requested, we will select a shipping option that minimizes cost. We will inform you of the cost of shipping as reasonably soon as possible. We will be happy to ship via Next Day Air, Second Day Air, or Three Day Select if you request it and are willing to pay for it.
You spent money on it and we want to ensure its safe delivery. All of our shipments are delivered with a required signature unless otherwise specified. Please contact us if you would like to remove this feature from your order. This service is complimentary.
Please be aware that larger items, including Eezi-Awn tents and racks and Goose Gear storage solutions, which are too large for traditional ground shipping, will require truck freight for delivery, and custom items shipping internationally are not eligible. We offer Free Domestic Shipping on Eezi-Awn tents and racks to a commercial address. Goose Gear items will have a surcharge. Roof Top Tents will require a loading dock or fork lift or a freight terminal close by for pick up. Roof Racks will require the ability to receive a large platform box; however Rack Feet and Rack Rail can be shipped to your residence. If you order a tent or rack from our website, contact us by phone or email and we will work with you to secure the most economical delivery of your product we can.
If you plan to ship to a residential address and the product is authorized to ship to a residential address, you will be charged an additional fee which is not automatically applied at checkout. Please write "Residential" in the notes section and we will contact you with a quote. If you do not make this denotation, you are responsible for all related fees and potentially the original shipping charge.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPINGEquipt is the North American distributor for Eezi-Awn, National Luna, and Alubox. We have contractual agreements with our vendors to not ship products outside North America. An option for you would be to ship our products to a freight forwarder within the US, where you can arrange to continue their journey to your shores.We do offer shipping to Canada. Shipping expenses will apply on all lines. Contact us directly for costs to ship to your Canadian address. We will not be responsible for any duties or fees associated with crossing the Canadian border to your residence. We ship a lot of products to independent packaging stores all along the US/Canadian border, for Canadian customers to pick up on our side. This option is very cost effective, if you have the opportunity to come to the US.TURN AROUND TIMEWe always work to ship every order as quickly as possible, but we're a small team and we ask that you read our shipping policy so that we can set the right expectations.
Unless an expedited shipping method is requested, it's best to assume that from the time we receive your order during our office hours, Monday through Friday, and add it to our queue, it takes our team a few business days to start preparing your shipment. There is also the additional shipping time based on your location from our warehouse in Salt Lake City. These transit maps offer a helpful timeline for most orders:
Please note that we do not handle or ship orders over the weekend.
Shipping around the holidays can get a little crazy. We do our best to get your packages out within 48 hours, but once they leave our warehouse, it's in the hands of our carriers to handle the rest. Often times they experience delays and unforeseen weather. The best way to ensure your package arrives by a certain date is to expedite the shipping, not wait until the last minute, and even order a few extra days in advance.
These "last day to order" deadlines are your best bet. We promise to ship within the timelines given to us by our carriers, but these are only guidelines and cannot guarantee on-time delivery 100% (regardless if expedited is selected):
- Ground & Freight: December 13th
- 2nd Day Air: December 18th
- Next Day Air: December 19th
If your order did not arrive accurately, we will pay the return shipping charges and refund to you the amount of shipping you paid on that particular product. If you received what you ordered but are dissatisfied with it, you will be responsible to pay the return shipping charges and the initial shipping charge.
Please note that order cancellations on Goose Gear products are subject to a 20% restocking fee.