Ready to Build Your Own K9 Roof Rack System? We offer mix-and-match components that can be purchased individually or all-inclusive systems for your vehicle!
Please note that this item is only (1) rail set. Other items are still required for installation and mounting.
The K9 Roof Rack Platform from Eezi-Awn is a revolutionary advancement in expedition-style racks; it is thinner, lighter, stronger, quieter, more functional, more aerodynamic, more durable, and more aesthetically complimentary to your vehicle than the competition. Made from matte black powder-coated, extruded aluminum with fully-welded joints (not bolts), the low-weight K9 offers an infinite number of gear organization configurations. At only 1-3/8" thick, the platform itself is very low-profile with aerodynamic edging that won't slow you down. With a modular system outside your vehicle to accommodate shovels, axes, jerry cans, and more, you save valuable space inside your vehicle.
K9 Roof Rack Features
- Fully Welded 1-3/8"H Low-Profile Platform
- Light Weight All Aluminum Construction
- All Components Are Anodized And Powder Coated Matte Black
- 5-1/8" Wide M8 T-Slot Slats, Running Front to Back
- Semi-Elliptical Bottom Cross Braces To Reduce Wind Noise
- M6 T-Slot Around Top Perimeter With Rounded Top Edge
- 5 Lengths and 3 Widths Of Platform Available
- Multiple Mounting Configurations Including Gutterless/Gutter/OEM Rack Mounts
- Full Compliment of K9 Roof Rack Accessories For Top/Bottom/Side Mount
- Infinite Gear Organization Configurations
- Includes All Installation Components & Hardware
Feet vs LegsThe K9 Roof Rack Kit comes with various components. The Mounting Rail is compatible with Gutter-Less Roofs, like those found on the Toyota 4Runner, Tacomas, or 100 / 200 Series Land Cruisers. K9 Roof Rack Feet are then attached to that Mounting Rail. When there is a vehicle with a Gutter, we use K9 Roof Rack Legs.
The K9 Roof Rack Feet come in 3 basic sizes: 40mm / 2.5", 65mm / 3.25", and 90mm / 4". Each of these feet do have a height adjustment range, measuring from the top of the mounting rail vertically to the top of the foot where the platform attaches. At first glance, the available sizes are in the middle of their ranges; this is because Eezi-Awn uses their middle measurement height as the identifier.
40mm (2.5") height range 55-65mm (2.25" - 2.5")65mm (3.25") height range 75-90mm (3" - 3.5")90mm (4") height range 95-115mm (3.75" - 4.5")
The K9 Roof Rack Legs are all measured from the bottom of the leg that sits in the gutter, vertically to the top of the leg where the platform attaches. Each size has 15mm, or a little over 0.5" of height range upward from the listed height.
150mm (6") height range 150-165mm (6" - 6.5")210mm (8.25") height range 210-225mm (8.25" - 8.75")250mm (9.75") height range 250-265mm (9.75" - 10.25")300mm (11.75") height range 300-315mm (11.75" - 12.25")