The Fun offers an additional Fun Add-On-Room below the entrance for 30 square feet of enclosed extra space and more than 6' of vertical head room.
- 4 Large Doors & Windows with Mesh & Privacy Panels
- 4 Pockets Under Windows with Shades Incorporated into Rainfly
- 2.5" Thick Hi-Density Foam Mattress Covered in African-Printed Fabric
- Unique Internal Bungee System to Assist with Storing Tent
- Ratchet Strap Incorporated into Cover
- Universal Mounting Construction
- Optional Ladder Extension
- Optional Bull Bar Mounts
- Extended Roof Line
- Optional Add-On-Room
- 260 gram Poly-Cotton Ripstop Coated with Teflon
- Double Stitched Throughout with Wax-Coated Cotton Thread
- 80% Mesh Screen with Trapezoidal Microfiber
- 700 Denier PVC Roof Tent Cover with Welded Seams & 5 year UV-rating
- Elevated PVC Rainfly with Reinforced Rainfly Mounts
- Heavy-Duty Anodized Aluminum Extrusions
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Polyurethane encased hardwood panels
- Polyurethane-Encased Hardwood Panels
- Spring Steel Rainfly & Window Rods
- Patented Anodized Aluminum Extension Ladder
- Nylon Reinforced Clips
- YYK© Zippers
Closed : 48" L x 55" W x 11" H | 1220mm L x 1400mm W x 280mm H
Open : 96" L x 55" W x 51" H | 2440mm L x 1400mm W x 1300mm H
Optional Add-On Room (Sold Separately) : 79" L x 55" W x 79" H | 2000mm L x 1400mm W x 2000mm H
Including Ladder : 110 lbs | 50 kg
Including Add-On Room & Ladder : 136 lbs | 62 kg
Clearance : Add 2-3" (50-75mm) to closed dimensions to accommodate for fabric cover.
We offer Free Shipping on all products from our South African brands.
Please be aware that larger items, including tents and racks which are too large for traditional ground shipping, will require truck freight for delivery, and *custom items shipping internationally are not eligible. We offer Free Domestic Shipping on these items to a commercial address. Roof Top Tents will require a loading dock or fork lift or a freight terminal close by for pick up. Roof Racks will require the ability to receive a large platform box; however Rack Feet and Rack Rail can be shipped to your residence.
Residential DeliveriesIf you plan to ship to a residential address and the product is authorized to ship to a residential address, you will be charged an additional fee which is not automatically applied at checkout. Please write "Residential" in the notes section and we will contact you with a quote. If you do not make this denotation, you are responsible for all related fees and potentially the original shipping charge.
Turn Around Time
Unless an expedited shipping method is requested, it's best to assume that from the time we receive your order during our office hours, Monday through Friday, and add it to our queue, it takes our team a few business days to start preparing your shipment. There is also the additional shipping time based on your location from our warehouse in Salt Lake City. These transit maps offer a helpful timeline for most orders:
Please note that we do not handle or ship orders over the weekend.