*PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS A 8-10 WEEK PRODUCTION LEAD TIME ON ALL GOOSE GEAR PRODUCT AND ORDER CANCELLATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A 20% RESTOCKING FEE.No Goose Gear Sales to California Residents. Due to California State sales tax collection requirements, we will not be accepting orders for Goose Gear products from California residents who have their orders delivered to a California address. Orders that are made on our site, will be cancelled and refunded. We apologize for this inconvenience.
The Goose Gear tech center is designed specifically to work with the National Luna recessed mount battery monitor and the sPOD SE Touch Switch Control.
Requires cutting of factory headliner.
Includes, automotive grade painted plate with preinstalled hardware for National Lune Monitor and bolt kit to secure it to the headliner.
We recommend professional installation of this item. The headliner is made up of synthetic materials and we recommend following proper safety precautions when working with this material, including gloves, respirator/mask and safety goggles.
Installation is as follows:
1. Mask the headliner area with masking tape so you can mark the various holes on the tape and cut the headliner.
2. Mark the four corners of the mounting holes for the Tech Center.
3. Trace the openings for the National Luna Monitor and sPOD Screen onto the masking tape.
4. Cut the marked areas out of the headliner for the National Luna and sPOD. You will need to cut all the way through the headliner.
5. Drill the four Tech Center mounting hole locations.
6. Install the sPOD into the Tech center prior to installing the Tech Center onto the headliner.
7. Install the Tech Center into the headliner with the supplied bolts, washers and nylock nuts.
8. Install the National Luna Monitor onto the Tech Center with supplied bolts. (you may require some additional trimming of the headliner to clear room for the plug on the monitor)
We offer Free Shipping in the contiguous United States on all products from our South African brands.
- National Luna
We also offer Free Commercial Shipping for Goose Gear. Please note that order cancellations on Goose Gear products are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Orders to Alaska and Hawaii may require additional charges.
ALUBOXAluBox cases size 10L to 175L will be shipped to a residential or commercial address for a fee.
Due to the size and weight of the larger boxes (size 192L and larger), we will only ship within the contiguous U.S. using truck freight. We will ship to any commercial address with a fork lift or a loading dock, or a freight facility close to you for pick up. This can be unloaded on a dock with a pallet jack.
The shipping fee is based on the size of the case you are purchasing. If you purchase multiple cases, our staff will assess the shipping cost on a per order basis and refund what we can if the cost is more than what we charged you online.
ESCAPE GEARAll Escape Gear products are custom-made and built one at a time in Cape Town, South Africa. This means that they also ship directly from Cape Town to you using FedEx. We cut out the middle man to ensure shipping rates were not higher than necessary, but due to the international travel required, shipping prices may come as a surprise, but we assure you the product is well worth it!
Our best estimate for delivery of these single-batch products is 6-8 weeks.
- Seat Covers: $115
- Saddle Bags, Spare Tire Covers, Dash Covers & Transmission Covers: $40
Please note that there is a 4-6 week production lead time on all Trail Kitchen products. Trail Kitchen Van Kitchen and Mini Van Kitchen products are shipped by truck freight from the manufacturer. This pricing can vary between $150 to $500 per package based on distance and destination. You will checkout with a zero cost shipping payment and we will contact you with an exact quote and collect payment at that time. All other products ship at a flat rate of $55 at checkout.
Return, Exchange, and Cancellation Policies
- If your order contains incorrect products or has been damaged in transit, documentation and photos are required within 72 hours of receiving the order.
- If you are dissatisfied with the product once your order is received, you are solely responsible for return shipping costs.
- Products must be returned in original packaging and adequately protected for carrier handling. Returned product will be inspected for damage or evidence that it was installed. Upon return, Goose Gear, in its sole discretion, will assess product’s condition for resale. A restocking fee of 20% will be applied to the amount. If product is not resalable, we cannot accept a return.
- Once an order is placed, if that order is canceled within its predicted production timetable, you will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.
- Original Purchaser is eligible for warranty coverage with valid proof of purchase.
- All warranty issues will be resolved directly by Goose Gear and End User, where it applies. Goose Gear will communicate directly with End User to review defect and extend appropriate remedies as warranted.
NO MORE, NO LESS
The products we carry vary in size and weight as much as your delivery location. In light of this fact, we will charge you only what it costs us to ship to you, no more and no less. Unless otherwise requested, we will select a shipping option that minimizes cost. We will inform you of the cost of shipping as reasonably soon as possible. We will be happy to ship via Next Day Air, Second Day Air, or Three Day Select if you request it and are willing to pay for it.
You spent money on it and we want to ensure its safe delivery. All of our shipments are delivered with a required signature unless otherwise specified. Please contact us if you would like to remove this feature from your order. This service is complimentary.
Please be aware that larger items, including Eezi-Awn tents and racks and Goose Gear storage solutions, which are too large for traditional ground shipping, will require truck freight for delivery, and custom items shipping internationally are not eligible. We offer Free Domestic Shipping on these items to a commercial address. Roof Top Tents will require a loading dock or fork lift or a freight terminal close by for pick up. Roof Racks will require the ability to receive a large platform box; however Rack Feet and Rack Rail can be shipped to your residence. If you order a tent or rack from our website, contact us by phone or email and we will work with you to secure the most economical delivery of your product we can.
If you plan to ship to a residential address and the product is authorized to ship to a residential address, you will be charged an additional fee which is not automatically applied at checkout. Please write "Residential" in the notes section and we will contact you with a quote. If you do not make this denotation, you are responsible for all related fees and potentially the original shipping charge.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPINGEquipt is the North American distributor for Eezi-Awn, National Luna, and Alubox. We have contractual agreements with our vendors to not ship products outside North America. An option for you would be to ship our products to a freight forwarder within the US, where you can arrange to continue their journey to your shores.We do offer shipping to Canada. Shipping expenses will apply on all lines. Contact us directly for costs to ship to your Canadian address. We will not be responsible for any duties or fees associated with crossing the Canadian border to your residence. We ship a lot of products to independent packaging stores all along the US/Canadian border, for Canadian customers to pick up on our side. This option is very cost effective, if you have the opportunity to come to the US.TURN AROUND TIMEWe always work to ship every order as quickly as possible, but we're a small team and we ask that you read our shipping policy so that we can set the right expectations.
Unless an expedited shipping method is requested, it's best to assume that from the time we receive your order during our office hours, Monday through Friday, and add it to our queue, it takes our team a few business days to start preparing your shipment. There is also the additional shipping time based on your location from our warehouse in Salt Lake City. These transit maps offer a helpful timeline for most orders:
Please note that we do not handle or ship orders over the weekend.
Shipping around the holidays can get a little crazy. We do our best to get your packages out within 48 hours, but once they leave our warehouse, it's in the hands of our carriers to handle the rest. Often times they experience delays and unforeseen weather. The best way to ensure your package arrives by a certain date is to expedite the shipping, not wait until the last minute, and even order a few extra days in advance.
These "last day to order" deadlines are your best bet. We promise to ship within the timelines given to us by our carriers, but these are only guidelines and cannot guarantee on-time delivery 100% (regardless if expedited is selected):
- Ground & Freight: December 13th
- 2nd Day Air: December 18th
- Next Day Air: December 19th
If your order did not arrive accurately, we will pay the return shipping charges and refund to you the amount of shipping you paid on that particular product. If you received what you ordered but are dissatisfied with it, you will be responsible to pay the return shipping charges and the initial shipping charge.
Please note that order cancellations on Goose Gear products are subject to a 20% restocking fee.