MAXTRAX MKII Set
The safe, simple, quick, and easy vehicle recovery device.
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats sink their teeth into the tire tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand.
- MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring 45" (1150mm) L x 13" (330mm) W, each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at only 3.5" (90mm) H.
- MAXTRAX individually weigh 8 lbs (3.5 kg).
- MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your car camping, overlanding, or four-wheel drive gear.
- MAXTRAX is made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough, engineering-grade reinforced nylon that provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track. They have been tested at the University of Queensland to wrap completely around a 33-inch tire without breaking.
- MAXTRAX is easy to carry and thanks to its signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to maneuver under your tires.
- MAXTRAX have six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker.
- MAXTRAX have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX to your K9 rack.
Each set of MAXTRAX are backed with a lifetime warranty against faulty materials and workmanship.
- Keyhole Accessory Points for Secure Mounting
- Built-In Handles & Shovel
- 45" L x 13" W | 1150mm L x 330mm W
- 8 lb | 3.5 kg
- 100% Reinforced Nylon
We offer Free Shipping in the contiguous United States on all products from our South African brands.
- National Luna
We also offer Free Commercial Shipping for Goose Gear. Please note that order cancellations on Goose Gear products are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Orders to Alaska and Hawaii may require additional charges.
NO MORE, NO LESS
The products we carry vary in size and weight as much as your delivery location. In light of this fact, we will charge you only what it costs us to ship to you, no more and no less. Unless otherwise requested, we will select a shipping option that minimizes cost. We will inform you of the cost of shipping as reasonably soon as possible. We will be happy to ship via Next Day Air, Second Day Air, or Three Day Select if you request it and are willing to pay for it.
You spent money on it and we want to ensure its safe delivery. All of our shipments are delivered with a required signature unless otherwise specified. Please contact us if you would like to remove this feature from your order. This service is complimentary.
Please be aware that larger items, including Eezi-Awn tents and racks and Goose Gear storage solutions, which are too large for traditional ground shipping, will require truck freight for delivery, and custom items shipping internationally are not eligible. We offer Free Domestic Shipping on these items to a commercial address. Roof Top Tents will require a loading dock or fork lift or a freight terminal close by for pick up. Roof Racks will require the ability to receive a large platform box; however Rack Feet and Rack Rail can be shipped to your residence. If you order a tent or rack from our website, contact us by phone or email and we will work with you to secure the most economical delivery of your product we can.
If you plan to ship to a residential address and the product is authorized to ship to a residential address, you will be charged an additional fee which is not automatically applied at checkout. Please write "Residential" in the notes section and we will contact you with a quote. If you do not make this denotation, you are responsible for all related fees and potentially the original shipping charge.
TURN AROUND TIME
We always work to ship every order as quickly as possible, but we're a small team and we ask that you read our shipping policy so that we can set the right expectations.
Unless an expedited shipping method is requested, it's best to assume that from the time we receive your order during our office hours, Monday through Friday, and add it to our queue, it takes our team a few business days to start preparing your shipment. There is also the additional shipping time based on your location from our warehouse in Salt Lake City. These transit maps offer a helpful timeline for most orders:
Please note that we do not handle or ship orders over the weekend.
Shipping around the holidays can get a little crazy. We do our best to get your packages out within 48 hours, but once they leave our warehouse, it's in the hands of our carriers to handle the rest. Often times they experience delays and unforeseen weather. The best way to ensure your package arrives by a certain date is to expedite the shipping, not wait until the last minute, and even order a few extra days in advance.
These "last day to order" deadlines are your best bet. We promise to ship within the timelines given to us by our carriers, but these are only guidelines and cannot guarantee on-time delivery 100% (regardless if expedited is selected):
- Ground & Freight: December 13th
- 2nd Day Air: December 18th
- Next Day Air: December 19th
If your order did not arrive accurately, we will pay the return shipping charges and refund to you the amount of shipping you paid on that particular product. If you received what you ordered but are dissatisfied with it, you will be responsible to pay the return shipping charges and the initial shipping charge.
Please note that order cancellations on Goose Gear products are subject to a 20% restocking fee.