PLEASE BE ADVISED that this item works seamlessly with the Intelligent Solenoid and Portable Power Pack.
The National Luna Dual Battery Controller is specifically designed to be used with the Intelligent Solenoid or the Portable Power Pack. The controller monitors battery levels and offers an override function, which is useful for winching or start assistance when the main battery is low.
- Monitors the charge level of both batteries using voltage and percentage based scales.
- Low-Voltage Audible Alarm will let you know when your battery is running low.
- High-Voltage Audible Alarm will let you know if an unsafe level of current is flowing through your system.
- Manually override the solenoid connection for jump starting and winching.
- Lights and alarms can be manually shut off.
For more information about Split Charger Systems and Installation, download the manual.
National Luna Dual Battery Controller Features
- Simple Installation
- Two Individual Battery Displays
- Excessive Discharge Warning
- Over-Charge Warning
- Polarity Protected
- Extremely Low Power Consumption
- Programmed for Non-Linear Lead-Acid Battery Characteristics
- Audible Alarm Comes Standard (Can Be Muted)
- Display On / Off Feature (Sleep Mode)
- 3-Year Comprehensive Warranty
National Luna Dual Battery Controller Specifications
Dimensions 5" L x 2.5" W x 1" H | 130mm L x 65mm W x 25mm H Weight 2 oz | 350 grams Low-Voltage Alarm Triggers When DC Voltage Drops Below 11.4V High-Voltage Alarm Triggers When DC Voltage Rises Above 14.65V Cable (Removable) 11'6' 4-Core Power Supply 8Vdc - 15Vdc (Display Range Only : 11.4V - 14.2V) Power Consumption (Average) 35mA Power Consumption (Max) 40mA Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) 8mA
Turn Around TimeWe always work to ship every order as quickly as possible, but we're a small team and we ask that you read our shipping policy so that we can set the right expectations.
Unless an expedited shipping method is requested, it's best to assume that from the time we receive your order during our office hours, Monday through Friday, and add it to our queue, it takes our team a few business days to start preparing your shipment. There is also the additional shipping time based on your location from our warehouse in Salt Lake City. These transit maps offer a helpful timeline for most orders:
Please note that we do not handle or ship orders over the weekend.
FreightDue to the size of certain items, we will only ship within the continental United States using truck freight. Shipping charges via freight can vary greatly and additional fees may apply for residential deliveries, which can also pose lift gate requirements. Our suggestion for the most economical option is a commercial delivery with a dock or fork lift or your closest FedEx Freight Terminal.
Custom shipping quotes will be prepared for every order. Upon checkout you will not pay for shipping upfront. We will contact you and collect the freight payment separately.