After 3 years of success, we've redesigned the popular Bugout 120 to 130 watts and moved all production to our own facility in Boise, Idaho. Now our most popular solution for overland adventurers, military units, remote vehicle-based workers, and small trailers and RVs, the Bugout 130.When paired with our MPPT Charge Control Bundle, you can confidently charge any 12-Volt battery, or plug directly into a solar-ready portable battery pack like our National Luna Power Pack DC25 for the perfect off-grid power combination.
Proudly made in the USA with over 90% US Sourced Materials.
- 23.7% solar cell efficiency - Sunpower® Maxeon III.
- Charges at low sun angles and ambient light, including overcast, rain and even light snow.
- Shade resistant so you'll still have power if a cell is shaded or damaged.
- Rugged 1050D Cordura to withstand the harshest conditions, double-stitched.
- Double-Stitched D Rings and Grommets for mounting and hanging.
- Plugs directly into the National Luna Power Pack DC25 with included Mini Anderson to SB50 Anderson cable.
- Choose the 10 Amp MPPT Charge Controller Bundle, and plug directly into the National Luna Portable Power Pack or Auxiliary Battery Box with included Mini Anderson to SB50 Anderson cable.
- Made as a plug and play option for Four Wheel Camper and any other SAE outlet on campers with built in solar charge controllers (choose SAE end)
- 130+ Watts of Power in a Variety of Conditions
- Produces 7 Amps Per Hour
- 22” X 7.5” X 3.5” Closed
- 22” X 68” Open
- 7.3 Pounds
- 1 - Bugout 130 Solar Charger
- 1 - 5 ft Extension (SB50 to SAE)
- 1 - 20 ft Extension (Mini Anderson to SB50)
This system requires a solar charge controller to connect to a battery directly. Add the MPPT Controller Bundle and all you need is a battery!
We offer Free Shipping in the contiguous United States on all brands we import.
- National Luna
- Escape Gear
Orders to Alaska and Hawaii may require additional charges.
Eezi-Awn products will be shipped free of charge.
Due to the size and weight of the roof top tents and rack platforms, we will only ship within the contiguous U.S. using truck freight. We will ship to any commercial address with a fork lift or a loading dock, or a freight facility close to you for pickup. This can be unloaded on a dock with a pallet jack. Smaller items that can be shipped by ground can be delivered to residential or commercial addresses.
National Luna products will be shipped free of charge.
Due to the size and weight of the larger fridges (size 110L and larger), we will only ship within the contiguous U.S. using truck freight. We will ship to any commercial address with a fork lift or a loading dock, or a freight facility close to you for pick up. This can be unloaded on a dock with a pallet jack.
AluBox cases size 10L to 175L will be shipped to a residential or commercial address free of charge.
Due to the size and weight of the larger boxes (size 192L and larger), we will only ship within the contiguous U.S. using truck freight. We will ship to any commercial address with a fork lift or a loading dock, or a freight facility close to you for pick up. This can be unloaded on a dock with a pallet jack.
Escape Gear products will be shipped to a residential or commercial address free of charge. We carry a great deal of Escape Gear inventory, and will fulfill all orders that we have from our US facility. In some cases, Escape Gear products are custom-made and built one at a time in Cape Town, South Africa. This means that they ship directly from Cape Town to you. Our best estimate for delivery of these single-batch products is 6-8 weeks. You will be notified of this production and delivery time frame at the time of order.
Please note that there is a 4-6 week production lead time on all Trail Kitchen products. Trail Kitchen Van Kitchen and Mini Van Kitchen products are shipped by truck freight from the manufacturer. This pricing can vary between $150 to $500 per package based on distance and destination. You will checkout with a zero cost shipping payment and we will contact you with an exact quote and collect payment at that time. All other products ship at a flat rate of $55 at checkout.
Return, Exchange, and Cancellation Policies
- If your order contains incorrect products or has been damaged in transit, documentation and photos are required within 72 hours of receiving the order.
- If you are dissatisfied with the product once your order is received, you are solely responsible for return shipping costs.
- Products must be returned in original packaging and adequately protected for carrier handling. Returned product will be inspected for damage or evidence that it was installed. Upon return, Goose Gear, in its sole discretion, will assess product’s condition for resale. A restocking fee of 20% will be applied to the amount. If product is not resalable, we cannot accept a return.
- Once an order is placed, if that order is canceled within its predicted production timetable, you will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.
- Original Purchaser is eligible for warranty coverage with valid proof of purchase.
- All warranty issues will be resolved directly by Goose Gear and End User, where it applies. Goose Gear will communicate directly with End User to review defect and extend appropriate remedies as warranted.
NO MORE, NO LESS
The products we carry vary in size and weight as much as your delivery location. In light of this fact, we will charge you only what it costs us to ship to you, no more and no less. Unless otherwise requested, we will select a shipping option that minimizes cost. We will inform you of the cost of shipping as reasonably soon as possible. We will be happy to ship via Next Day Air, Second Day Air, or Three Day Select if you request it and are willing to pay for it.
You spent money on it and we want to ensure its safe delivery. All shipments under $200 will not require a signature for delivery. All shipments over $200 will require a signature unless otherwise specified. Please contact us if you would like to remove this feature from your order. This service is complimentary.
Please be aware that larger items, including Eezi-Awn tents and racks and Goose Gear storage solutions, which are too large for traditional ground shipping, will require truck freight for delivery, and custom items shipping internationally are not eligible. We offer Free Domestic Shipping on Eezi-Awn tents and racks to a commercial address. Roof Top Tents will require a loading dock or forklift or a freight terminal close by for pick up. Roof Racks will require the ability to receive a large platform box; however Rack Feet and Rack Rail can be shipped to your residence. If you order a tent or rack from our website, contact us by phone or email and we will work with you to secure the most economical delivery of your product we can.
If you plan to ship a large item noted above to a residential address, please check that option during checkout, and you will be charged a small additional fee. Because of their size, Hard Shell Roof Top Tents cannot be delivered to a residence.
CANADA & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
Equipt is the North American distributor for Eezi-Awn, National Luna, Alubox and Escape Gear. We have contractual agreements with our vendors to not ship products outside North America. An option for you would be to ship our products to a freight forwarder within the US, where you can arrange to continue their journey to your shores.
We do offer shipping to Canada. Shipping expenses will apply on all lines. Contact us directly for costs to ship to your Canadian address. We will not be responsible for any duties or fees associated with crossing the Canadian border to your residence. We ship a lot of products to independent packaging stores all along the US/Canadian border, for Canadian customers to pick up on our side. This option is very cost effective, if you have the opportunity to come to the US.
TURN AROUND TIME
We always work to ship every order as quickly as possible, but we're a small team and we ask that you read our shipping policy so that we can set the right expectations.
Unless an expedited shipping method is requested, it's best to assume that from the time we receive your order during our office hours, Monday through Friday, and add it to our queue, it takes our team a few business days to start preparing your shipment. There is also the additional shipping time based on your location from our warehouse in Salt Lake City, Utah. These transit maps offer a helpful timeline for most orders:
Please note that we do not handle or ship orders over the weekend.
Shipping around the holidays can get a little crazy. We do our best to get your packages out within 48 hours, but once they leave our warehouse, it's in the hands of our carriers to handle the rest. Oftentimes they experience delays and unforeseen weather. The best way to ensure your package arrives by a certain date is to expedite the shipping, not wait until the last minute, and even order a few extra days in advance.
If your order did not arrive accurately, we will pay the return shipping charges and refund to you the amount of shipping you paid on that particular product. If you received what you ordered but are dissatisfied with it, you will be responsible to pay the return shipping charges and the initial shipping charge.
Please note that order cancellations on Goose Gear products are subject to a 20% restocking fee.