After 3 years of success, we've redesigned the popular Bugout 120 to 130 watts and moved all production to our own facility in Boise, Idaho. Now our most popular solution for overland adventurers, military units, remote vehicle-based workers, and small trailers and RVs, the Bugout 130.
Proudly made in the USA with over 90% US Sourced Materials.
- 23.7% solar cell efficiency - Sunpower® Maxeon III.
- Charges at low sun angles and ambient light, including overcast, rain and even light snow.
- Shade resistant so you'll still have power if a cell is shaded or damaged.
- Rugged 1050D Cordura to withstand the harshest conditions, double-stitched.
- Double-Stitched D Rings and Grommets for mounting and hanging.
- Plugs directly into the National Luna Power Pack DC25 with included Mini Anderson to SB50 Anderson cable.
- Choose the 10 Amp MPPT Charge Controller Bundle, and plug directly into the National Luna Portable Power Pack or Auxiliary Battery Box with included Mini Anderson to SB50 Anderson cable.
- Made as a plug and play option for Scout Campers, Four Wheel Camper and any other SAE outlet on campers with built in solar charge controllers ( SB50 Anderson to SAE included )
- 130+ Watts of Power in a Variety of Conditions
- Produces 7 Amps Per Hour
- 22” X 7.5” X 3.5” Closed
- 22” X 68” Open
- 7.3 Pounds
- 1 - Bugout 130 Solar Charger
- 1 - 5 ft Extension (SB50 to SAE)
- 1 - 20 ft Extension (Mini Anderson to SB50)
This system requires a solar charge controller to connect to a battery directly. Add the MPPT Controller Bundle and all you need is a battery!