Enjoy the convenience of on-demand hot and cold water wherever you go. Wash the dishes, clean off outdoor gear, or wash your rig with ease. Fill cook pots, water bottles, and dog bowls with clean filtered water. Take a hot outdoor shower whenever and wherever you want!
The Clean Machine is the ultimate portable water solution for overlanding and remote camping. Part camping sink station. Part hot water shower. This all-in-one camping water system features an on-demand water heater, marine-grade electric pump, rechargeable 12V battery, hot and cold faucet, shower attachment, built-in water filter, and handy work surfaces and sturdy aluminum legs that pack away when not in use.
Set up and breakdown is fast and simple with quick disconnect fittings for water, propane, the shower attachment, and the battery charger. When you're ready for water, simply turn the unit on, open the faucet or shower, and filtered cold and hot water flows out immediately.
All legs, hoses, fittings, and the quick disconnect propane regulator are included and store conveniently inside the unit when not in use.
For outdoor use only. Do not use The Clean Machine in any type of enclosed space.
- Weight: 55 lbs (Empty) / 58 lbs (Including Hoses, Fittings & Legs)
- Packed (Without Knobs): 22.8" T x 13" D x 19.4" W
- Packed (With Knobs): 22.8" T x 13" D x 20.9" W
- Assembled Table: 32-34" H
- Load Capacity: 200 lbs.
- Marine grade water pump provides household level water pressure (45 psi, 3.5 GPM), and pumps 100+ gallons per charge. Pump will self-prime 6 ft of head and 25 ft of horizontal base.
- 12V battery system features a sealed 9 amp/hr AMG battery, waterproof charger, battery level monitoring, outdoor rated switches and receptacles.
- 34,000 btu/hr propane water heater provides instant hot water for showering and effortlessly washing dishes.
- Temperature rise of 38 degrees at 1.5 gpm (5 liters/min) and up to 100 degrees at .5 gpm (adjustable water ﬂow and gas ﬂow) with no recirculation required.
- Shower includes a removable, adjustable shower head mount, 8 foot hose, and a 4-setting shower head (oﬀ, mist, shower, jet).
- Packs down into a compact storage box; converts into a stable and convenient workstation (33” table height).
BONUS: Fits inside an Aluminess Products Deluxe Box for integrated bumper storage.
We offer Free Shipping on all products from our South African brands.
Please be aware that larger items, including tents and racks which are too large for traditional ground shipping, will require truck freight for delivery, and *custom items shipping internationally are not eligible. We offer Free Domestic Shipping on these items to a commercial address. Roof Top Tents will require a loading dock or fork lift or a freight terminal close by for pick up. Roof Racks will require the ability to receive a large platform box; however Rack Feet and Rack Rail can be shipped to your residence.
Residential DeliveriesIf you plan to ship to a residential address and the product is authorized to ship to a residential address, you will be charged an additional fee which is not automatically applied at checkout. Please write "Residential" in the notes section and we will contact you with a quote. If you do not make this denotation, you are responsible for all related fees and potentially the original shipping charge.
Turn Around Time
Unless an expedited shipping method is requested, it's best to assume that from the time we receive your order during our office hours, Monday through Friday, and add it to our queue, it takes our team a few business days to start preparing your shipment. There is also the additional shipping time based on your location from our warehouse in Salt Lake City. These transit maps offer a helpful timeline for most orders:
Please note that we do not handle or ship orders over the weekend.