- The Eezi-Awn Fold A Chair is a modern overlanding take on the classic Campaign style folding chair. This chair design originated in England back in the late 1800s, and has been used across the planet for portable seating from wars to world adventure. Eezi-Awn has made a very robust version of this very comfy chair, and has perhaps developed the final answer to that perpetual search for the perfect camp chair. The design is a simple 4 scissor legged model, only our version uses 25mm square aluminum tubing 2mm thick. The frame is powder coated and assembled with stainless steel hardware. All hinge points are metal. The only plastic in on the chair is the caps in the end of the tubing. The cover that sits atop the 4 legs is constructed of 500 gram tan cotton canvas, backed with 700 gram PVC material. All corners are double reinforced and double stitched, with all edges covered in a black canvas piping. The cover is attached to the frame with stainless screws and washers, to allow removal for cleaning. The cover is made of the same materials used on the Eezi-Awn bag awnings, with ample UV and weather protection and low temp zips. This is one sturdy chair, and will undoubtedly last for years to come.
Fold A Chair Specifications
- Classic Campaign Folding Chair Design
- Updated Aluminum Frame Construction
- All metal cross brace and leg base materials
- Robust cotton canvas, back with PVC material cover for long life
- Double reinforced cover corners Weather tight case
Fold A Chair Specifications
Closed : 6" L x 6" W x 40" H | 1150mm L x 150mm W x 1,016mm H
Width: 31.5" | 800mm
Depth: 24" | 609mm
Seat Height (Front): 21" | 533mm
Seat Height (Back): 17" | 431mm
Back Height: 34" | 863mm
13 lbs | 5.9 kg
Material: 25mm Square Aluminum Tubing, 2mm Thick Wall
Hardware: Stainless Steel
Cover 500 Gram Tan Cotton Canvas backed by 700 Gram PVC Material
We offer Free Shipping in the contiguous United States on all products from our South African brands.
- National Luna
- Escape Gear
Orders to Alaska and Hawaii may require additional charges.
ALUBOXAluBox cases size 10L to 175L will be shipped to a residential or commercial address for a fee.
Due to the size and weight of the larger boxes (size 192L and larger), we will only ship within the contiguous U.S. using truck freight. We will ship to any commercial address with a fork lift or a loading dock, or a freight facility close to you for pick up. This can be unloaded on a dock with a pallet jack.
ESCAPE GEARAll Escape Gear products are custom-made and built one at a time in Cape Town, South Africa. This means that they also ship directly from Cape Town to you using FedEx. Our best estimate for delivery of these single-batch products is 6-8 weeks.
Please note that there is a 4-6 week production lead time on all Trail Kitchen products. Trail Kitchen Van Kitchen and Mini Van Kitchen products are shipped by truck freight from the manufacturer. This pricing can vary between $150 to $500 per package based on distance and destination. You will checkout with a zero cost shipping payment and we will contact you with an exact quote and collect payment at that time. All other products ship at a flat rate of $55 at checkout.
Return, Exchange, and Cancellation Policies
- If your order contains incorrect products or has been damaged in transit, documentation and photos are required within 72 hours of receiving the order.
- If you are dissatisfied with the product once your order is received, you are solely responsible for return shipping costs.
- Products must be returned in original packaging and adequately protected for carrier handling. Returned product will be inspected for damage or evidence that it was installed. Upon return, Goose Gear, in its sole discretion, will assess product’s condition for resale. A restocking fee of 20% will be applied to the amount. If product is not resalable, we cannot accept a return.
- Once an order is placed, if that order is canceled within its predicted production timetable, you will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.
- Original Purchaser is eligible for warranty coverage with valid proof of purchase.
- All warranty issues will be resolved directly by Goose Gear and End User, where it applies. Goose Gear will communicate directly with End User to review defect and extend appropriate remedies as warranted.
NO MORE, NO LESS
The products we carry vary in size and weight as much as your delivery location. In light of this fact, we will charge you only what it costs us to ship to you, no more and no less. Unless otherwise requested, we will select a shipping option that minimizes cost. We will inform you of the cost of shipping as reasonably soon as possible. We will be happy to ship via Next Day Air, Second Day Air, or Three Day Select if you request it and are willing to pay for it.
You spent money on it and we want to ensure its safe delivery. All of our shipments are delivered with a required signature unless otherwise specified. Please contact us if you would like to remove this feature from your order. This service is complimentary.
Please be aware that larger items, including Eezi-Awn tents and racks and Goose Gear storage solutions, which are too large for traditional ground shipping, will require truck freight for delivery, and custom items shipping internationally are not eligible. We offer Free Domestic Shipping on Eezi-Awn tents and racks to a commercial address. Goose Gear items will have a surcharge. Roof Top Tents will require a loading dock or fork lift or a freight terminal close by for pick up. Roof Racks will require the ability to receive a large platform box; however Rack Feet and Rack Rail can be shipped to your residence. If you order a tent or rack from our website, contact us by phone or email and we will work with you to secure the most economical delivery of your product we can.
If you plan to ship to a residential address and the product is authorized to ship to a residential address, you will be charged an additional fee which is not automatically applied at checkout. Please write "Residential" in the notes section and we will contact you with a quote. If you do not make this denotation, you are responsible for all related fees and potentially the original shipping charge.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPINGEquipt is the North American distributor for Eezi-Awn, National Luna, and Alubox. We have contractual agreements with our vendors to not ship products outside North America. An option for you would be to ship our products to a freight forwarder within the US, where you can arrange to continue their journey to your shores.We do offer shipping to Canada. Shipping expenses will apply on all lines. Contact us directly for costs to ship to your Canadian address. We will not be responsible for any duties or fees associated with crossing the Canadian border to your residence. We ship a lot of products to independent packaging stores all along the US/Canadian border, for Canadian customers to pick up on our side. This option is very cost effective, if you have the opportunity to come to the US.TURN AROUND TIMEWe always work to ship every order as quickly as possible, but we're a small team and we ask that you read our shipping policy so that we can set the right expectations.
Unless an expedited shipping method is requested, it's best to assume that from the time we receive your order during our office hours, Monday through Friday, and add it to our queue, it takes our team a few business days to start preparing your shipment. There is also the additional shipping time based on your location from our warehouse in Salt Lake City. These transit maps offer a helpful timeline for most orders:
Please note that we do not handle or ship orders over the weekend.
Shipping around the holidays can get a little crazy. We do our best to get your packages out within 48 hours, but once they leave our warehouse, it's in the hands of our carriers to handle the rest. Often times they experience delays and unforeseen weather. The best way to ensure your package arrives by a certain date is to expedite the shipping, not wait until the last minute, and even order a few extra days in advance.
These "last day to order" deadlines are your best bet. We promise to ship within the timelines given to us by our carriers, but these are only guidelines and cannot guarantee on-time delivery 100% (regardless if expedited is selected):
- Ground & Freight: December 13th
- 2nd Day Air: December 18th
- Next Day Air: December 19th
If your order did not arrive accurately, we will pay the return shipping charges and refund to you the amount of shipping you paid on that particular product. If you received what you ordered but are dissatisfied with it, you will be responsible to pay the return shipping charges and the initial shipping charge.
Please note that order cancellations on Goose Gear products are subject to a 20% restocking fee.