Pull up to your campsite, unload the King Charles onto a table or tailgate, and be cooking in seconds. Instead of fumbling around looking for your camp kitchen gear, keep it all in one convenient and compact box with the added benefit of a utensil drawer and organizer. Rest the stove on top of the box for a more convenient cooking height and enjoy a delicious meal in the great outdoors.
The King Charles is a lightweight chuck box that keeps your kitchen gear organized and accessible with built-in storage compartments and handy utensil drawers. Constructed from aircraft grade aluminum and stainless steel, this premium camping box is smaller and lighter than a traditional wooden patrol box and will withstand years of constant use. Includes removable shelf for taller stoves or more gear, and utensil drawer with organizer (uses high quality ball bearing drawer slides).
- Weight: 25.5 lbs (Empty)
- Exterior: 16.6" T x 16.5" D x 27" W
- Interior: 14" T x 14.5" D x 23.8" W
- Storage Space: 3.125 cubic ft.
Fits 2 burner camp stoves up to 4.5" T x 14.25" D x 23.5" W, including Chef Teton, Camp Chef Everest, Camp Chef Rainier, Coleman Triton, and more.
WHAT FITS INSIDE?
- (1) Camp Chef Everest 2-Burner Camp Stove (23.5” or smaller stove)
- (1) GSI Bugaboo Base Camper Cookset - Large (3L pot, 5L pot, 9" pan)
- (1) GSI 12” fry pan w/ folding handle
- (1) GSI 10” fry pan w/folding handle
- (1) Pivot Spatula, 1 Pivot Spoon & 1 Pack Tongs
- (5) Infinity Backpacking Mugs (insulated, color coded)
- (8) Cascadian Bowls (6.4" x 1.7", color coded)
- (8) Cascadian Plates (9.5", color coded)
- (8) Pioneer Forks, Knives & Tablespoons
- (8) Collapsible Java Drip
- (6) Chopping Mats & 4 Food Safety Paring Knives
- (2) Collapsible Dish Washing Tubs
- (1) 1lb Propane Cylinder
We offer Free Shipping on all products from our South African brands.
Please be aware that larger items, including tents and racks which are too large for traditional ground shipping, will require truck freight for delivery, and *custom items shipping internationally are not eligible. We offer Free Domestic Shipping on these items to a commercial address. Roof Top Tents will require a loading dock or fork lift or a freight terminal close by for pick up. Roof Racks will require the ability to receive a large platform box; however Rack Feet and Rack Rail can be shipped to your residence.
Residential DeliveriesIf you plan to ship to a residential address and the product is authorized to ship to a residential address, you will be charged an additional fee which is not automatically applied at checkout. Please write "Residential" in the notes section and we will contact you with a quote. If you do not make this denotation, you are responsible for all related fees and potentially the original shipping charge.
Turn Around Time
Unless an expedited shipping method is requested, it's best to assume that from the time we receive your order during our office hours, Monday through Friday, and add it to our queue, it takes our team a few business days to start preparing your shipment. There is also the additional shipping time based on your location from our warehouse in Salt Lake City. These transit maps offer a helpful timeline for most orders:
Please note that we do not handle or ship orders over the weekend.