STARTING AT $76,000
The ultimate in on-the-go luxury.
Check out our current AT Overland Topper Available Inventory, where we have units available with much shorter lead times.
The Aterra XL camper is an innovative lightweight fiber reinforced thermoplastic honeycomb composite camper design. Engineered by Tern Overland and collaboratively built with AT Overland Equipment, it combines the best available materials and technology with expert craftsmanship that yields an exquisitely comfortable and practical camper.
The light filled Aterra has a smart and comfortable interior living space with lots of convenient and practical storage solutions. The well-equipped camper is suitable for all seasons and full-time overlanding for two + pet. The durable coated honeycomb composite and best in class appliances, windows and accessories make the Aterra a thermally efficient mobile habitation system.
The unique geometrical Aterra design yields a camper structure that is both strong and lightweight while able to withstand the rigors of endless washboard and the worst roads on the planet. Well-built by AT Overland Equipment in Prescott, AZ that has been designing and building the best Overland vehicle solutions for over 20 years.
Whether your needs are for seasonal backcountry camping or intercontinental exploration the Aterra will deliver the comfort and performance you need.
As a preferred partner with American Expedition Vehicles, AT Overland can facilitate a turn key AEV Ram Prospector XL CA 60” cab chassis truck (3500,4500 or 5500) for your Aterra XL flatbed camper platform.
Base price starts at $76,000.
Aterra XL Flatbed Standard Features, Detailed Pricing, Specifications, Options, and Gallery can be found below.
- King Size Bed (79" L x 80" W) with 3" Thick Upholstered Foam Mattress & Froli Travel Spring System
- 5 Arctic Tern Double Pane Acrylic Windows with Reflective Privacy Curtains & Bug Screens
- Arctic Tern Double Pane Acrylic Electric Roof Hatch Skylight with Integrated LED Lighting, Bug & Light Blocking Screens
- Arctic Tern Double Bolt Entrance Door with Windows & Security/Bug Screen
- Truma VarioHeat Comfort Heater & AquaGo On-Demand Hot Water Heater
- Dometic Flush Mount 2 Burner Sink/Stove Combo with Glass Top
- Bamboo Countertops & Table
- Maxxair Ventilation Fan
- Dimmable Interior & Exterior LED Lighting
- (5) Double USB & (4) 12V Sockets
- 20 lb Propane Tank (Standard Swappable Type)
- National Luna 90L Dual Zone Fridge/Freezer
- 30 Gallons Fresh Water Capacity
- Inside & Outside Sagiv Shower Points
- Garmin Power Switch with Bluetooth Control
- 105 Ah Lithium Battery & 400 Watts Solar
- National Luna 40 amp DC-DC Charging System with Integrated MPPT Solar Controller & Automatic Vehicle Charging Disconnect
- Wrappon Trekker Waterless Toilet System
- 8x Step 22 Stingray Cabinet Storage Cubes (16” L x 12” W x 8” H) & 2x step 22 Stingray Cabinet Storage Half Cubes (8” L x 12” W x 8” H)
- (3) Underbed Storage Drawers (25” W x 40” L x 6” H)
- (3) Hidden Under Bed Compartments (25" W x 20" L x 6" H)
- (1) Clothes Hanging Closet (10" W x 20" L x 35" H)
- Shoe Cubby (12" W x 20" L x 8" H)
- Storage Under Dinette Seats (Dinette Also Converts into a 78" L x 28" W Bed)
- Dinette Seat Cushion Dimensions: 19" x 28"
- Dinette Sleeping Area Dimensions: 28" x 76"
- Rear Accessory Molle Rack Can Accommodate AT Fuel Can Holders & Rotopax
- All Doors Lockable & Keyed Alike
- Designed for 1/2", 3/4" and 1 Ton Full Size Pickup & Cab Chassis Trucks with 6.5', 6.75' and 8' or longer flatbed trays
- Please note 1/2 Ton Trucks May Need Augmented Rear Suspension
- Fits Flat Bed Trays Made by Bowen Customers, Lite Aluma Tray, Norweld, and Similarly Dimensioned & Built Trays
- 80" x 80" Minimum Required for Flat Bed Trays
The AT Aterra XL Flatbed starts at $76,000.
Our payment terms are:
- 20% upon commencement of Production
- Balance of 80% due upon completion.
- Finance with 20% down and up to 60 month terms.
Aterra XL Flatbeds are built to order only.
Please contact us for current lead times.