More than a decade ago, Equipt became the first American company to import high-quality, vehicle expedition equipment from across the globe. Since our humble beginnings, we have risen to become the go-to leader within the adventure travel industry, continuing to deliver a diverse portfolio of reliable, long-lasting products backed by unparalleled customer service.
Our headquarters is located in Salt Lake City, a beautiful basecamp surrounded by wilderness that is perfect for endless adventures. We are seeking new talent to join us. If you are self-motivated, passionate about vehicles, gears, and the outdoors, and excited by the opportunity to thrive in a start-up atmosphere, we would be especially interested to hear from you.
If you are interested in applying, please email your resume and a cover letter about why you're the perfect fit to email@example.com. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you.
Title: Adventure Vehicle Installer
Reports to: CEO
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Our vehicle-based expedition equipment import company is looking to expand our team with an Adventure Vehicle Installer, focusing on all aspects of equipment and accessory installation within our on-site shop, including campers, truck toppers, roof racks, and more. A successful candidate will address installations with a mechanical aptitude, as well as problem-solve creatively during installation hiccups and assist in customer interactions and shipping products in our warehouse. Our company’s motto is Built Better, so we need an Adventure Vehicle Installer who can take charge of our services department and produce successful results for our clients that are simply better than the rest. We offer flexible full-time hours, a fun and fulfilling working environment, and encourage outdoor exploration.
At Equipt Expedition Outfitters, we do things a bit differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no hiding behind fancy job titles. We’re a small team focused on growing our business by making customers happy. We’re not looking to hire someone just so that we can tell them what to do. We’re looking to hire someone who can be extremely productive and efficiently manage themselves with minimal oversight. You’ll have tons of guidance and plenty of support, but we need an entrepreneurial self-starter. We want someone who doesn’t shy away from a challenge and always steps up to help our team to keep the wheels moving. We want someone who our customers will fall in love with (even when there’s a problem) because they are so passionate about our gear and our customers’ adventures.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide exceptional installation and warranty services
- Schedule installation appointments
- Provide accurate information regarding our products, customer orders, and company service guidelines
- Maintain a positive attitude when interacting with all customers, co-workers, and vendors
- Assist Shipping Specialist with order fulfillment and inventory management
- Assist Customer Experience Lead with additional tasks/projects as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- Automotive aftermarket and electrical experience preferred
- Sales and customer service experience preferred
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to effectively work with team
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Friday 9am-5:30pm
- Sometimes weekends and holidays
Up to $22/hour based on experience