STARTING AT $13,900
The perfect home away from home.
Check out our current AT Overland Topper Available Inventory, where we have units available with much shorter lead times.
AT Overland Equipment is proud to present the Habitat™ Truck Topper. Purpose built for overland and adventure travel, the Habitat™ uses high-quality materials and provides a lightweight, yet robust camping platform for your pickup truck.
Designed to fill the void between the traditional topper and slide in camper, the Habitat™ can easily be deployed by one person, revealing a cavernous and functional interior space. The design allows for full standup room inside the bed of the truck under it’s protective all-season tent - an exclusive design by Nemo Equipment.
The cantilever sleeping platform, supported by stout 6061 aluminum rods, features a comfortable dense foam mattress that supports up to 600 pounds. Weighing in at just 340 pounds, the Habitat™ is available for both full and mid size pickup trucks.
Base price starts at $13,900.
Habitat™ Standard Features, Detailed Pricing, Specifications, Options, and Gallery can be found below.
- Easy 3 minute deployment and stowage
- Sleeps 2 standard
- Built in mattress
- Clothing gear loft and 4 side pockets in tent
- Insulated sleeping platform and shell walls with carpet covering
- Built in awning by design covering entrance area
- All aluminum composite construction
- Ruggedly designed for 4×4 travel
- All season tent, no rain fly required
- Interior carpeting
- Standard color: Clear coated aluminum
(Base finish is protective clear coat on raw 5052 aluminum, light surface scuffing can be expected from manufacturing handling. If a scuff free surface is required, paint option is recommended).
- Nemo Equipment Habitat Tent: Wax impregnated fire retardant cotton/poly canvas
- Stainless Steel hardware
- .060″ 5052 CNC formed aluminum
- Base weight: 340 lbs
- Roof weight capacity: 350 lbs
- Cantilever Bed loading capacity: 600 lbs
– 32.75″ tall with roof Bars, 32.25″ Tall with Track only (add 2″ for Full-size trucks, add 4″ for F-250/350)
Upper Tent Section:
– 53″ Wide at top
– 93.5″ Long at top
– 8" Thick
– Gladiator: length 62.75", width 61", height 34.25"
– Mid-size length at base: 5′ = 64.375 & 6′ = 76.375″
– Mid-size width at base: 64″
– Mid-size height: 31.25"
– Full-size length at base: 5.5′ = 67.5″ & 6.5′ = 79″ & 6.75′ = 84″& 8' = 99.5"
– Full-size width at base: 70″
– Full-size height for 5.5' and 6.5': 33.25"
– Full-size height for 6.75' and 8': 35.35"
- 87″ x 48″ x 2″ Hi-Density Foam Mattress with washable cover
- 92″ Standing room at Rear, 81″ Standing room at front (add 2″ for Full Size Trucks)
- 186.5″ Long when deployed -186.5″ Long when deployed
- 51″ of headroom over bed area -51″ of headroom over bed area
Cabover Length For Jeep Gladiator
- 26″ from top of truck bed to underside of cabover
Cabover Length for 5′ & 6′ Mid-size Trucks (Tacoma, Colorado):
-20″ on 6′ bed, 32″ on 5′ bed
-23″ from top of truck bed to underside of cabover
Cabover Length for 5.5′ & 6.5′ Full-size Trucks (Tundra, Ram, F-150, Silverado):
-19″ on 6.5′ bed, 31″ on 5.5′ bed
-25″ from top of truck bed to underside of cabover
Cabover Length for 6.75′ Full-size Trucks F-250 & 350:
-15″ on 6.75′ bed
-27″ from top of truck bed to underside of cabover
Cabover Length for 8' Full-Size:
- No cabover
The AT Habitat™ Truck Topper is available in the following configurations:
- 5' Jeep Gladiator 2019+
- 5’ & 6’ bed Tacoma, 1995 to present.
- 5′ & 6″ bed Colorado and Canyon
- 5.5′ bed Tundra, Ram 1500 & 2500, Ford F-150 and Raptor
- 6.5′ bed Tundra, Ram 1500 & 2500 and Ford F-150
- 6.75′ bed Ford F-250, F-350
- 8' Tundra, Ram 1500, 2500, and 3500, Ford F-150, F-250, and F-350
Our payment terms are:
- 60% upon commencement of Production
- Balance of 40% due upon completion.
- Finance with 20% down and up to 60 month terms.
Habitats™ are built to order only.
Please contact us for current lead times.