STARTING AT $13,900
The perfect home away from home.
AT Overland Equipment is proud to present the Habitat™ Truck Topper. Purpose built for overland and adventure travel, the Habitat™ uses high-quality materials and provides a lightweight, yet robust camping platform for your pickup truck.
Designed to fill the void between the traditional topper and slide in camper, the Habitat™ can easily be deployed by one person, revealing a cavernous and functional interior space. The design allows for full standup room inside the bed of the truck under it’s protective all-season tent - an exclusive design by Nemo Equipment.
The cantilever sleeping platform, supported by stout 6061 aluminum rods, features a comfortable dense foam mattress that supports up to 600 pounds. Weighing in at just 340 pounds, the Habitat™ is available for both full and mid size pickup trucks.
Base price starts at $13,900.
Habitat™ Standard Features, Detailed Pricing, Specifications, Options, and Gallery can be found below.
- Easy 3 minute deployment and stowage
- Sleeps 2 standard
- Built in mattress
- Clothing gear loft and 4 side pockets in tent
- Insulated sleeping platform and shell walls with carpet covering
- Built in awning by design covering entrance area
- All aluminum composite construction
- Ruggedly designed for 4×4 travel
- All season tent, no rain fly required
- Interior carpeting
- Standard color: Clear coated aluminum
(Base finish is protective clear coat on raw 5052 aluminum, light surface scuffing can be expected from manufacturing handling. If a scuff free surface is required, paint option is recommended).
- Nemo Equipment Habitat Tent: Wax impregnated fire retardant cotton/poly canvas
- Stainless Steel hardware
- .060″ 5052 CNC formed aluminum
- Base weight: 340 lbs
- Roof weight capacity: 350 lbs
- Cantilever Bed loading capacity: 600 lbs
– 32.75″ tall with roof Bars, 32.25″ Tall with Track only (add 2″ for Full-size trucks, add 4″ for F-250/350)
Upper Tent Section:
– 53″ Wide at top
– 93.5″ Long at top
– 8" Thick
– Gladiator: length 62.75", width 61", height 34.25"
– Mid-size length at base: 5′ = 64.375 & 6′ = 76.375″
– Mid-size width at base: 64″
– Mid-size height: 31.25"
– Full-size length at base: 5.5′ = 67.5″ & 6.5′ = 79″ & 6.75′ = 84″& 8' = 99.5"
– Full-size width at base: 70″
– Full-size height for 5.5' and 6.5': 33.25"
– Full-size height for 6.75' and 8': 35.35"
- 87″ x 48″ x 2″ Hi-Density Foam Mattress with washable cover
- 92″ Standing room at Rear, 81″ Standing room at front (add 2″ for Full Size Trucks)
- 186.5″ Long when deployed -186.5″ Long when deployed
- 51″ of headroom over bed area -51″ of headroom over bed area
Cabover Length For Jeep Gladiator
- 26″ from top of truck bed to underside of cabover
Cabover Length for 5′ & 6′ Mid-size Trucks (Tacoma, Colorado):
-20″ on 6′ bed, 32″ on 5′ bed
-23″ from top of truck bed to underside of cabover
Cabover Length for 5.5′ & 6.5′ Full-size Trucks (Tundra, Ram, F-150, Silverado):
-19″ on 6.5′ bed, 31″ on 5.5′ bed
-25″ from top of truck bed to underside of cabover
Cabover Length for 6.75′ Full-size Trucks F-250 & 350:
-15″ on 6.75′ bed
-27″ from top of truck bed to underside of cabover
Cabover Length for 8' Full-Size:
- No cabover
The AT Habitat™ Truck Topper is available in the following configurations:
- 5' Jeep Gladiator 2019+
- 5’ & 6’ bed Tacoma, 1995 to present.
- 5′ & 6″ bed Colorado and Canyon
- 5.5′ bed Tundra, Ram 1500 & 2500, Ford F-150 and Raptor
- 6.5′ bed Tundra, Ram 1500 & 2500 and Ford F-150
- 6.75′ bed Ford F-250, F-350
- 8' Tundra, Ram 1500, 2500, and 3500, Ford F-150, F-250, and F-350
Our payment terms are:
- 60% upon commencement of Production
- Balance of 40% due upon completion.
- Finance with 20% down and up to 60 month terms.
Habitats™ are built to order only.
Please contact us for current lead times.
LEARN MORE ABOUT FINANCING OPTIONS